Zak's Fine Furniture Delivery Info
Zak's is proud to offers its delivery services to the Tri-Cities and beyond including parts of Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, and North Carolina. Delivery rates and dates vary, be sure to contact us to see if delivery is available for your area, and for a delivery date and rate quote for your area.
Zak's Fine Furniture Delivery Tips
Trained professional delivery personnel will handle your delivery through our Boone’s Creek Warehouse. You will receive a call the evening prior to your delivery with a 2-3 hour window for your delivery. You may also call the morning of your delivery between the hours of 9:30 and 10:30 to obtain this 2-3 hour window for delivery.
It is preferable that balances be paid by check or credit card.
Please keep in mind:
If you are not home, we will attempt to reach you by calling your home and work numbers if available. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable amount of time, we will need to reschedule your delivery. If you absolutely cannot be home for delivery, please leave a key with a family member, neighbor, or apartment manager. Our drivers cannot enter your home unescorted.
To help your delivery go as smoothly as possible, we recommend these tips:
- Have the area cleared and ready for your new furniture before our drivers arrive. Our delivery teams cannot move existing furniture in your home.
- Remove pictures, mirrors, nails, plants, and table from walls and walkways.
- Remove any breakable objects in the delivery area.
- Lay rugs or cardboard down to protect wood or tile floors.
- Measure door openings before delivery.
- Going up or down stairs? Check ceiling height for any difficult turns.
- Any special requests regarding your delivery must be approved prior to your delivery.
Picking Up Your Furniture
If you are picking up your furniture, please keep in mind that our warehouses in Boone’s Creek close at 8:30 p.m. Also, bring padding to guard against damage. Please inspect your furniture before leaving, as we cannot be responsible after it leaves our loading dock.
For a variety of reasons, including manufacturer restrictions, technical issues, and constant change, we are unable to quote prices online or by email. Please contact us or visit our store for assistance. Any of our friendly and knowledgeable associates will be glad to assist you. For store phone numbers, hours, maps and directions, please click here. For assistance please either call our store directly or email us here